Saturday, April 18, 2009

Coming Soon

2day aft fmp class we all go watch coming soon...
we all watch this movie quite a few weeks
and finally 2day we can go watch de...
n 2day is our final day we got 2 weeks break....
the movie quite damn scary
me quite noob n timid
we shout just because of ppl press the door bell
n this is tell by ks b4.....haiz....paiseh hah
all of us same roll eh aso intimidate by me...haha
this recommend by me......hahah
all the gals is quite scare n close their eye....
aiyo wasted nia......while ks close the ear aft i shout....haha
i 1 part i scare until my leg eh muscle cramp...quite siao siu....
n 2day i got prepare i got by along my jacket.......
aft we go gurney walk a while...than go paradise......
quite fun at there....play around n chit chat
aft that go eat....i order chicken golden blue....kaka
aft that fetch all back...

No comments: