Tuesday, November 11, 2008

MA is over........but.......

2day aft MA final.....we all direct go little cottage having our lunch......
but sad is the little cottage eh kitchen is close.....
our lunch is gone.....need to change our plan
direct go gurney having our lunch which is PASTAMANIA........
actually ok nia lah....
may b the size of the food is too big liao....
make all of us GERLI.......
than go REDBOX for singing.......haha
i'm not pro lah.....just go there enjoy n listen ppl singing......
one of our classmate very good is acting n always pretend.....
caz he last night tell me he not sing very well...
n he dont wan solo....
MANA TAU......
PRO than singer......
u all guess who is it........
u should noe urself lah....haha
The answer is Mr Ng Khea Seng
his sound reali is keat n pro.....
all type of song not problem eh
guys u all got chance need go redbox wif khea seng...
believe me...
2day we goREDBOX for 5 hrs
quite tired leh n yesterday just sleep 3 hrs nia.....
we all settle our dinner at redbox buffet n toatally cost us 22 bucks
half our my 1 week eh salary is gone......
need save my money...
n 2day need hw to save money frm Mr LEE Kin Yew
now he is my financial advisor.......
guys...i wan save my money liao
dont call me hang out again.....
haha
2day quite happy n enjoy
but aso feel very tired......
got a bit sad lah caz i noe my MA final is gone n need to resit...
haha
lolzzz

No comments: