Friday, October 10, 2008

Businessman

lolzzz....
since zhi xiang call me busy businessman
i got the idea to write something
2day i feel that i quite busy
haha

1st
Early morning i need to wake up
than fetch my sis go PCGHS
weh
PCGHS u noe???
frm bayan baru go PCGHS atleast half and hour
than jam leh
dont noe need how long...
..
2nd
aft go Loh Guan Lye hospital
settle my bill
n take back my money
i have spendin
g 1786.79 + 57.75 + 80 = 1924.54
WTF
just for 2 days nia
n done some blood test
next time i got money
i aso wan open a hospital
earn all the money
haha

3rd
i go near hospital there eh dim sum
opposite KDU eh dim sum to buy some breakfast
i buy
10 chat seow pau , 1 porridge and 1 chai tau kui...
guess how much......
RM 11.60
wooooo
feel that very cheap

4th
than fast fast go back eat my dim sum
when i reach home aso 10 something liao
eat my breakfast
than go bath
caz morning haven bath koh
haha
aft that of course is nap for a while lah
hehe
morning where got ppl nap eh leh???
got...me loh

5th
aft that zhi xiang sms me
say he wan go qb liao
than me fast fast go change my cloth
n go qb liao
WTH
y qb the GSC not trailers eh hoh
always go in nia
the movie start liao
as zhi xiang say
the movie is lauzy,waste my time
luckily got student price
than go eat my fauvourite food
japanese....SUSHI KING
hehe
aft that movie again
the movie is quite nice n scare lah
damn nice
whole of the movie is bloody
yea
i like it......
aft that hang around
than back...
this is a busy day for a businessman

No comments: